Thursday, June 27, 2013

Life's Grand, But Bowels Need A Rest

     So readers...I told you about my interview experience, and I believe that most of my issues were related to stress.  However, earlier this week I received a phone call extending me the job offer.  So I graciously accepted, and can't wait to begin.  Looks like my inner struggle was only inner, and I succeeded at selling myself and not my disease.  YAY ME :)! Thank you for all the kind words, and encouragement during my waiting game.
     This week I have been in Niagara Falls visiting my grandma, and I think I need to return home to give my bowels a chance to clean out.  I've been eating food that is healthy minus her cinnamon rolls, but I am constantly snacking here and my stomach is like enough already but I can't seem to stop.  I'm not even bored it's just everything looks so appetizing so I take a bite of it.  My intestines are begging for a holiday of their own.  I believe that Metamucil will become my best friend this weekend just so I can help my intestines out.
    It's been an amazing getaway, but I miss my man.  Next time I come up he's coming too.  I've grown up around the falls, and I've made many visits and don't always get to the falls, which is a ten minute walk from her house.  This time though I've walked the falls, and last night went to Buffalo on a wine and wind sailboat cruise.  It was amazing.

 
The plan was to stay until Friday, but I may pack up and head home this evening.  The nice thing about this mini-vacation is that I can make split second decisions.  So I am going to go back to sipping my tea on the front porch, and continue to not have a care in the world. 
 
 
    **A quick note:  My grandmother owns a Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Chapel right on Rainbow Blvd.  If you are looking for a getaway I encourage you to make a trip here if you can.  Her website is http://www.aromanticweddingchapel.com/bbhome.php3
If you'd like to have a small intimate elopement she also has a wedding chapel.  Check it out!**
 
I hope everyone enjoys their week/weekend.
Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment